Virgin hair is 100% natural human hair that have never been processed. The hair cuticles are all intact and there is no damage to the hair cuticles. Since all the hair is hand selected all the cuticles are placed in the same direction and there is never any tangling.All our virgin hair is Remy hair which is beautiful and soft, long lasting, and has lots of body. The hair is hand-selected and a lot of care is taken so all the cuticles are in the same direction.
Remy hair means the cuticles of the hair are all intact and facing the same direction to prevent tangling and matting.
What is Wefted Human Hair?
Wefted human hair is hair that has been machine sewn or hand tied at the top. All of our wefted human hair which has been either hand tied or machine sewn, the hair cuticles all goes in the same direction making it impossible to tangle. The hand tied weft is a much thinner weft than the regular machine wefted hair.
What is Bulk Human Hair?
Bulk human hair is hair that is not sewn at the top it is just tied at the top this hair is also called loose human hair and is normally used for braiding or strand by strand hair fusions. This hair has no wefts.
Can I Cut the Hand Tied Weft?
we strongly recommend that you do not cut the hand tied wefts simply fold the weft if it is too wide to your desire length however if you must cut the wefts please use glue at the ends that you have cut.
What is a lace wig? Lace wigs are made with a mesh-like lace material in the front, around the edges or all over in which individual hair strands are hand-tied. The lace is designed to blend in with your own scalp creating a natural, realistic looking hairline. When properly worn, with special adhesives, the hairline can be so realistic looking and virtually undetectable, giving the appearance of natural growing hair. These are the same wigs that many celebrities wear.
Lace Front(Frontals) vs. Full Lace. What is the difference?
Lace Front wigs have lace only in the front, creating a realistic and natural looking hairline. Full Lace wigs contain lace throughout or around the entire base making it possible to wear your unit in a ponytail and creating a realistic and natural looking hairline around the entire unit.
Can I wear a lace wig if I have my own hair?
Yes, however you have to wear your hair as flat as possible (i.e. in cornrows or with a wig cap).
1. Prep your hair, by creating a flat surface for the wig to sit on. You can braid your hair down, or apply a wig liner.
2. Fit the wig on your head, and evaluate how and where you would like the hairline. The goal is to find where the hairline will look most natural.
3. Gradually starting trimming the excess lace, the goal here is to create your hairline, only cut small amounts off at a time.
4. After you have created your hairline, apply adhesive to the hairline, so it can stay on your head.
5. The finished hairline should look totally natural, as if the hair were actually growing from your head.
1. Put all hair up into a ponytail, so you won't get adhesive on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around perimeter of hairline.
3. Gradually remove the lace, be care not to pull at the lace, Remove slowly.
4. After you have removed the lace, there may be some residue left on the unit, you should shampoo the unit, and with a towel, delicately scrub the residue away.
5. You should let the unit dry naturally or you can style the unit, how you would normally style your natural hair.
French lace is more durable than Swiss lace and it is best for new wearers. It is thin, delicate, and natural looking. Swiss lace is the most undetectable of the laces, but the most fragile. This is best for experienced wearers. Swiss lace is fragile and requires skill to be handled and may be torn easily.
I recommend washing your hair with Nioxin treatments to help repair a thining hairline and hair in need of treatment due to overprocessing. You may use the Redken Fresh Curl to give straight and curly hair the high quality products required to give your hair the luster and shine you desire. To rid of product build up, use a clarifying shampoo once a month.
Bleached knots is a technique where they bleach out the knot that is made when each strand of hair is hand-tied into the lace at the base of the cap. It bleaches the knot out, making it a little lighter so that it does not stand out as much. It gives it a more natural appearance as though the hairs are growing out of the scalp. This is recommended when you choose a dark hair color. What does Density mean?
Density is defined as how thick or thin you want your hair to be. The standard and most popular choice is 100% which is Medium Density.
How do I care for my hair?
Because this hair is top quality and the cuticles are all intact treat this hair like your very own hair. Please condition and shampoo the hair to keep it soft and manageable. We also recommend a leave in conditioner. For best results follow our instructions on how to care for your hair and lace wig which comes free of charge with your hair piece.